Certain Memories Certain Memories

SWEET!!!!

I love the CLIMAX in the middle! What a great build up! I would have keeped the build up going, and ended with an explosion! Cool drums,, and I like it allot! :)

FlightPattern responds:

*cough* Your Awesome *cough*

Unknown Emotions Unknown Emotions

Cool stuff.

It makes me want to play a video game. I would use some closed hi hats in the middle. Cool stuff!

Survival Of One Survival Of One

MAn,, You know your STUFF!!!!

AMAZING!!!!! simply AMAZINGG!!!!!

Darkest Winter Days Darkest Winter Days

BEAUTIFUL!!!

OMG! You have the most amazing voice I have ever herd!!!! II LLOOVVEEDD IITT!!

FluteJazz responds:

Thank you so much! Than means huge amount to me!
I'm normally very shy about singing because I thought my voice was not very good!

Goodbye Newgrounds Goodbye Newgrounds

VERY WELL GROUNDED!

First of all, I would like o say this track is AWSOME! It has alot of soul. Now I dont know about your other work, but this is game material! Even movie scene material. I bet you do well with the rave scene! Take it from me! Im old school,38 years old, and have been kicked to the curb all my life in this biz! But the one thing I found out was FCK EM! This is MY PASSION, and I will compose if I want to, compose if I want to,,, COMPOSE,,, IIFF II WWAANNTT TTOO!! I also get great joy out of looking at the numbers of people that listened to the tracks. Alot of people listen to your stuff, and you should always share your music with others like us! ts thaerapy for the soul, and other souls alike! By listening to this here track,, I really cant see why any of your tracks would get a zero, unless some one is being an ASS, and is a hater of true talent my friend! LOL,, I herd the most horific track ever posted here, and even then, I gave him a 3 for originality! Either some one is trying to break you, or they have very little soul, and want to feed off of yours! Go if you must, but dont forget about us other true composers in here that truly like your work! Best of luck, and NEVER BREAK!!
AUDIOMATRIX

Regroup-=[LM]=- Regroup-=[LM]=-

COOL STUFF!

Nice game music! Level music for sure! Makes me want to play what ever game has tis track! NICE WORK!

The Rise of Evil The Rise of Evil

DAMN!!!

Thats INCREADiBLE!!!! wow! wHAT MOVIE ARE YOU AIMING FOR? And id there an organization you know of that I can submit some of my work to? Thanks for sharig this masterpeice with us, and Ihave to add this to my favorates!!! If I could give it an 11,, I WOULD!

Hooked Hooked

COOL, Love the DRUMS!!!!

I would just repost this track as an instrumental, until you master the vocals, Nice lyrics, but the vocal recording needs work before you post them. COOL STUFF DUDE!!!

DrDeathxx7 responds:

actually we have the vocals masterd just newgrounds only lets me submit thins in 44.kb so it sounds like shit! haha thanks for the review man check out my other track called Keep Tryin

Lets Feel Good Lets Feel Good

WOW! THIS IS FUNKY!

I love the toms!!!!! Makes me want to dance!!! COOL STUFF!

xtiko responds:

Thanks dude.

Move That! (modern 8bit) Move That! (modern 8bit)

LMFAO!

DUDE,, I have to give this a 10, because of the BILL O R FACTOR CLIP! Very cool IDEA! He gets on my nerves, but that has to be the funniest clip ever recorded! HE LOST HIS FRKN MIND! And the music kinda reminds me of KRAFTWERK, and it makes me want to play the game!!!! Your one cool cat!

Bunnymajs responds: